Jan 12, 2011
I live in Madrid, Spain and I would like to get tested for HIV. The problem is that I have no idea where I can go to get tested. Could you please help doctor? Thank you!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Contact your local public health department for information about testing.
The nurse touched everything around before she did my exam (non sterille gloves - hep c?)
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.