The nurse touched everything around before she did my exam (non sterille gloves - hep c?)

Greetings Doctor, I just had blood test for my life insurance so everything happened at my home. In the middle of the exam the nurse decided to use smaller needle and she kept searching for it in her bag (with gloves she touched straps, items inside), then she continue. She wiped my skin wet, then I think she wiped it dry and for sure she wiped dry after the blood draw. So my biggest concern here is the gauze she stopped bleeding after, she touched it with these very same no-sterile gloves. What is the risk of hep c? Gloves touched her bag that could be touched 14-96 hours earlier when examined others. Then she took a gauze, rolled in her finger few times and touched my bleeding. (possibly dried the spot before IV too). Please help Doctor, I am being paranoid about this.

Bottom line: other patients, the bag, gloves, the gauze, my bleeding - transmission. Thanks!

I would consider this no risk of HCV...

HEP C and KID
Getting tested