HEP C and KID

Question, If I were to have Hep C would this be an issue.

My daughter is 20 months old and I pick her up and drop her off with her mother. Tonight before dropping her off I squeezed one of my old cuts (Not paying attention) and a little blood squeezed out. I wiped it off on my shirt (Very Very small amount 1/8 of a drop) then after I did this I had to take her out of her child seat and bring her in the house. There was no visible blood on my finger anymore (Due to wiping it off on my shirt) Didn't use anything to wash my hands first. Then I touched her blanket and her with my hands to carry her inside. is there any risk involved at all in this? Maybe if she puts her blanket in her mouth etc. she has sensitive red skin but not bleeding. Also before I got her out of the car seat I wiped my cut on a white pc. of paper to see if any blood would transfer but I did not see it with the eye. I would like to pay $5 if possible please Thanks

Ps, You should remember my earlier posts regarding my risks for Hep C - Touching the blood on gas pump with cuts and picking my nose and made it bleed with out washing my hands after working in construction and sharing hand tools with others.

I would not consider this a risk, but you need to be cautious about blood exposures in general. I would be careful not to do things like manipulating cuts...Always wash your hands, etc...

Acute Hepatitis post window period/sero conversion
The nurse touched everything around before she did my exam (non sterille gloves - hep c?)