|oral sex and hepatis c
Jan 12, 2011
hi, some time ago i had oral sex with a male but somehow he made a cut on my dick and now i'm worryed i might be infected by HIV or hepatits c. is it posible. something else i wanted to ask is if its posible to have candida infection with no HIV
Response from Dr. McGovern
Immunocompetent persons can develop candida infections in certain situations...Would discuss with your doctor.
Next round of Tx
can you please help me to interpret my Hepa B Profile
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.