|Next round of Tx
Jan 12, 2011
Last May I had to end treatment after the virus broke through at week 52. I've read reports about pre dosing on Ribavirin 4/6 weeks before starting peginterferon as this gives a better chance of achieving RVR early (earlier the better?) Should I start now or just wait for new drugs such as Telaprevir ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would definitely wait for the new drugs which will hopefully be available later this year.
Heb B question
oral sex and hepatis c
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.