Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill
   
Ask the Experts About

Hepatitis and HIV CoinfectionHepatitis and HIV Coinfection
           
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Next round of Tx
Jan 12, 2011

Last May I had to end treatment after the virus broke through at week 52. I've read reports about pre dosing on Ribavirin 4/6 weeks before starting peginterferon as this gives a better chance of achieving RVR early (earlier the better?) Should I start now or just wait for new drugs such as Telaprevir ?

Response from Dr. McGovern

I would definitely wait for the new drugs which will hopefully be available later this year.



Previous
Heb B question
Next
oral sex and hepatis c

  
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS


 
Advertisement



Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint

Advertisement