|Hepatitis ans HIV
Jan 4, 2011
I found blood on my floor in my home. I am not sure who it belonged to. I sprayed it with cleaner, threw toilet paper on it, then took more toilet paper to pick it up. I wasnt sure if I had a cut on my finger or not. What would be the chances of getting something from it? I was pregnant at the time and never thought of anything until I relaized a friend was over and they had went upstairs. Now I am scared when I gave birth, if I did get something from it, i passed it on to my baby. Thank you!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't see any reasons to be concerned about this. No testing needed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.