HCV now while working at store...

I work in a retail store where I come in contact with a lot of people. With that coming in contact with bodily fluids is just given. August of 2010 after I gave blood (I had a blood exposure back in February of 2010 and I tested negative after 16 weeks and the doctors said I could give blood) so after that whole freak out and everything was calming down, a man bled on my countertop. I had cuts on my hands from a desk landing on my hand and cutting my fingers about a week earlier. They were covered and I tried to avoid the blood as much as I could.

Since then I have given blood every two months. Would I know if it's in my blood after giving blood? I talked to a nurse about it when I gave blood the last time (back in December about 3 month later) and she was alittle hesitant with taking my blood. If I had it would I have known by now with the series of tests that they do on blood? Should I go get a test done? I received a blood donor card yesterday in the mail and that made me less worried. Does this mean I should worry about it?

Also I get stick with a lot of hard tags at work and people have a tendency of finding them and little kids poke themselves with it. If I don't see blood on it and if I poke myself with it, but don't draw blood should I not worry about this?

Sorry about the questions, I'm paranoid and had a mental breakdown after the blood spill back in February. My fiancé is worried about me due to the anxiety.

It sounds as though you were careful not to touch the blood with any open wounds. I would not suggest any further testing.

Also, you are correct in thinking that your blood is very thoroughly tested for HCV. You certainly don't have HCV infection.

Hep B prevention and Atripla
Poked doing laundry