Dec 22, 2010
i have come to know i am infected acute HCV because before 3 month i am negative but yesterday my result came on border line what it mean and what i do forther
Response from Dr. McGovern
Borderline is not a true positive. You will need HCV RNA testing soon to see if you have virus in your blood. If so, you will need careful follow-up over the next 12 weeks to see if you clear the virus on your own.
If not, you need to consider treatment since the chance of clearance will be extremely high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS In Water?
- How Is It Easier To Get Aids From Being Gay?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Oxandrolone?
- How Much Does Oxandrolone Cost?
- Is Truvada Plus Prezista And Norvir A Good Combination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.