Hep B Vaccine not working

I've taken the Hepatitis B vaccine at least three times now. Once involved me coming in once a week for a shot that left a bubble of fluid under the skin that slowly drained. We just did another test for antibodies and we didn't find any again. The vaccine just doesn't seem to be working for me. Any ideas?

It sounds like you had a dermal injection of HBV.

I would recommend a double dose of Twinrix (hepatitis A and B vaccine combined) which was evaluated in a study published in Journal of Infectious Diseases. This was very effective in nonresponders.

HBV info
Acute Hepatitis post window period/sero conversion