Dec 22, 2010
i had a scab on my face from shaving last night, while on my job, the scab area felt itchy so accidentally i removed part of the scab by scratching using my finger and that area was oozing a little,
will i be in any danger for exposure to hbv,hcv scratching the scab area and removing the scab after my finger came in contact using computer board and other environmental surfaces on my job,and also what if there was some blood my naked eye could not see, could i be exposed
thanks ms Mcgovern
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No, no worries
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.