Dec 22, 2010
i had a scab on my face from shaving last night, while on my job, the scab area felt itchy so accidentally i removed part of the scab by scratching using my finger and that area was oozing a little,
will i be in any danger for exposure to hbv,hcv scratching the scab area and removing the scab after my finger came in contact using computer board and other environmental surfaces on my job,and also what if there was some blood my naked eye could not see, could i be exposed
thanks ms Mcgovern
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, no worries
false drug test
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Laryngitis And Pharyngitis With Hiv
- How Much Does Hepatitis C Treatment Cost?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- Can You Go Down On An Hiv Infected Girl Safely?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.