hepatitis

I just had a blood test for work and l got a result for hepatitis as follows: Hepatitis Bs Ag Non Reactive Hepatitis Bs Ab Immunity >50 IU.L Can you please tell me what this means.

Thank you

You do not have any evidence of chronic infection because your HBsAg is non-reactive. That is good news.

Your HBsAb is high - this means you are protected from infection by either: a) prior vaccination or b) prior infection which you cleared. The only way to tell the difference is to get a HBcore antibody....If this is reactive you had past infection.

Clear HCV after 1 year infection?
false drug test