Dec 8, 2010
my relative blood reports shows that he has a reactive hepatits c n the test value of 2.680 and cutoof value is 0.592 plz tel me soon tha is this harmfull for him or not... reply me soon...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
He was exposed to HCV in the past but this test does not tell me if he has active infection. You need a HCV RNA for that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.