Dec 8, 2010
my relative blood reports shows that he has a reactive hepatits c n the test value of 2.680 and cutoof value is 0.592 plz tel me soon tha is this harmfull for him or not... reply me soon...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
He was exposed to HCV in the past but this test does not tell me if he has active infection. You need a HCV RNA for that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.