|Can Chronic Hepatitis non replicative stage be healed?
Dec 8, 2010
Can Chronic Hepatitis non replicative stage be healed?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you must be referring to being an inactive carrier. There is some possibility that you could lose HBsAg but it is a low possibility. The main issue is to follow your infection with regular testing to be certain it dose not become active in the future.
Smoking a Cig with someone who has hepatitis B or C
- What Type Of People Can't Catch The Hiv Virus?
- Scared To Take Hiv Test
- I Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum Do I Have Hiv
- Chances Of Contracting Hepatitis B From Unprotected Sex
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Stay Swollen After Getting Hiv?
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.