Dec 8, 2010
I ordered a package from ebay. When it arrived to 2 days later, I scratched myself on a metal piece of the envelope that was sticking straight up. It scratched and irritaed the skin but did not bleed. I am sooooo scared that the person that mailed to me scratched herself and could have Hep. C. I am a nervous wreck =( Thank you so much for your advice
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think this is an extremely unlikely scenario and would not recommend testing.
Missed Dose of Atripla
- What Is The Dose Of Remeron For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Getting Someone Pregnant When You Are Hiv Positive
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Lisinopril
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.