Dec 8, 2010
hbsag reactive can be cure?how do i do that?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You may have chronic HBV infection but we do not know if it is active. You need liver function testing and HBV DNA testing at a bare minimum to get more information about your disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.