Dec 8, 2010
hbsag reactive can be cure?how do i do that?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may have chronic HBV infection but we do not know if it is active. You need liver function testing and HBV DNA testing at a bare minimum to get more information about your disease.
- Bumps In Mouth And Hiv
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Live Outside Body?
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Does Hiv Make Your White Blood Cell Count Low?
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.