Nov 27, 2010
Can HIV and hepatitis be related in anyway?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
they are related in that they can both be acquired through injection drug use and through sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis C Stage 4 Prognosis
- Can You Have Psychosomatic Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Sculptra Aesthetic Reviews
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv If You Had Sex With An Infected Person?
- Can I Contract Hiv From One Drop Of Blood?
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.