Nov 27, 2010
Can HIV and hepatitis be related in anyway?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
they are related in that they can both be acquired through injection drug use and through sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Hepatitis Have To Do With Aids?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Test For HIV
- Can Acute Retrovirus Infection Cause Liver Inflammation?
- Ache In Testicles After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.