Nov 27, 2010
Can HIV and hepatitis be related in anyway?
Response from Dr. McGovern
they are related in that they can both be acquired through injection drug use and through sex.
HCV & HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- During Ars When Does Rash Appear
- Hiv Risk From A Reciving A Blow Job
- Most Common Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.