|HCV & HIV
Nov 27, 2010
My partner has been diagnosed with HIV & HCV and has commenced ARV treatment 10 days ago what is the risk of contracting the HCV form oral sex including "rimming" (we are a male couple)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your partner should also be vaccinated against hep A and B....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.