|HCV & HIV
Nov 27, 2010
My partner has been diagnosed with HIV & HCV and has commenced ARV treatment 10 days ago what is the risk of contracting the HCV form oral sex including "rimming" (we are a male couple)
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your partner should also be vaccinated against hep A and B....
low cd4 count and high viral load
- Can Aids Or Hiv Cause Peeing Blood?
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Life Span Of Syphilis?
- What Helps To Heal Shingles Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.