low cd4 count and high viral load

My wife has TB and HIV. On recent test she has 212 cd4 count and 305000 viral load. She has allergy with rcin and isokinizad. Can you please advice what should do for her. how would she increase her cd4 count and decrease viral load. Is it the last stage when we can say AIDS. Please advice. How long she will live. Is there any chance that she can live normal for long period.

If possible please advice on diet.

Thanks,

In general, I would refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum.

However, I would like to comment that yes, her HIV disease is advanced, but she can do extremely well if she can get on HIV medications as soon as possible. This will be delayed until her doctors can find a safe combination of TB medications for her to take. Once that is established, her doctors will advise on the best HIV medicines for her about two weeks later.

In my experience, just treating TB can make the T cells improve, since TB suppresses the immune system. As long as she is under care and is taking her medicines, there is hope.

Can you transmit Hep C whilst "undetectable"?
HCV & HIV