Pls help .. PLEASE HELP ..need your scared!!

Short post doctor , please read fully to understand my worried regarding this event ::: I was pricked by safety pin by a kid as i saw the blood in my finger i was worried and asked the kid weather he had did same thing to someone else , he said he had did it to his uncle earlier this morning ?

I think i was pricked with the same safetypin In the evening

What if his uncle has hcv ? can hcv remain alive form morning to evening in the safety pin and cause infection ????

Should i be concerned ?

I would not be concerned. If you are, you should get a blood test to allay your concerns.

Infant vaccine
hep c transmission