Infant vaccine

Hi Barbara, I am hep B inactive carrier for couple of years. In the latest test report (done last month) Hep B DNA results was also negative which has been couple of years. All other blood reports are ok. But the last ultrasound report ( done last month) diagnosis with mild fat in my liver, my doctor said, its ok, I dont need any extra medication for that as I am taking hepsara 10 mg/day. I am confused, Do you think this is ok? Or I need extra medication? Or I need change my food habit. My others questions : My wife is expecting next month, she is hep B negative (she took two vaccine as she did not finished her dose due to her pregnancy). Do you think our baby need to get vaccine immediate after his birth? or we can follow the normal schedule for short. Thanks Barbara and I appreciate your prompt response in these respects.

Best regards Ratan

The fatty liver could be related to obesity. If you are above your ideal body weight (go online to calculate at http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/)....

If you are above this IBW, you should definitely try to lose weight. The other thing to check is your lipid profile (cholesterol and triglycerides) and whether you have diabetes....

As for your baby...if you wife if HBV negative, your baby can get her vaccines routinely. Your wife should be vaccinated against hepatitis B. She can complete during pregnancy...There is no harm of this and there is much benefit.

hep b treatment
Pls help .. PLEASE HELP ..need your thoughts..im scared!!