|HBsAG Card Test result :- Indeterminate
Nov 27, 2010
The result of the HBSAg Card test is "Indeterminate".Kit used for the Test is INSTACHK.I would like to know the meaning of this test result and also what further step i need to take in terms of test and medicine.Please help in that.Thanks in advance
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would simply get tested again with other blood testing such as HBV DNA, which is a measure of any virus in the blood.
Your testing will hopefully show that you do not have active infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Achy Balls After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.