|HBsAG Card Test result :- Indeterminate
Nov 27, 2010
The result of the HBSAg Card test is "Indeterminate".Kit used for the Test is INSTACHK.I would like to know the meaning of this test result and also what further step i need to take in terms of test and medicine.Please help in that.Thanks in advance
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would simply get tested again with other blood testing such as HBV DNA, which is a measure of any virus in the blood.
Your testing will hopefully show that you do not have active infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Normal Viral Load For An Hiv-positive Person?
- Hormones And Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.