|washing machine episode
Nov 27, 2010
Hi Dr McGovern, thank you for taking the time to help people like me :) My aunty (who has hep c) washed her soiled underwear (menstral stains) in the same washing machine as me. She put some of my underwear in with her load. Is it safe for me to wear my underwear or could I contract hep c this way? Thanks :)
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not worry about this event as a risk for transmission.
Small cut on penis - Please reply very worried
hepa B test profile
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Kissing Cold Sore Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.