|washing machine episode
Nov 27, 2010
Hi Dr McGovern, thank you for taking the time to help people like me :) My aunty (who has hep c) washed her soiled underwear (menstral stains) in the same washing machine as me. She put some of my underwear in with her load. Is it safe for me to wear my underwear or could I contract hep c this way? Thanks :)
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not worry about this event as a risk for transmission.
Small cut on penis - Please reply very worried
hepa B test profile
- Odds Of Contracting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- Can An Allergic Reaction Cause Thrush?
- Is A Stomachache A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- Having High T-cell Count When Hiv Postive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.