|HB Ab starts to appear, I think
Nov 27, 2010
I am HBV patient, I am taking Zeffix for about 7 years till now, Each time I make an HBVab test I get a negative result with a zero ammount,my last test shows a negative result too but with an ammount of 0.1, is this an indication for starting to have surface Antibodies in my blood, i.e. curing?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not yet get too excited about that. It is still great news however that your virus is suppressed. That is wonderful. Continue to monitor closely...But the chance of regaining surface antibody is low.
PLEASE IM BEGGING ANSWER MY QUESTION!
Small cut on penis - Please reply very worried
- Will My Insurance Cover Prescriptions For Hiv Drugs?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnancy Blood Work Results For Hiv?
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Live Outside Body?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Cure For Hiv In Near Future
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.