PLEASE IM BEGGING ANSWER MY QUESTION!

hello I am a dental lab technician... the other day I had a cut with a duplicate of a denture of a patient (a duplicate has never been physically in the mouth)... but is a copy of the one the patient had in the mouth, taken from an impression of the original denture..... i am very anxious and have had history of hypochondria (non diagnosed)...... the cut was 23 hours after i had made the duplicate which was dry and apparently clean... but my fear is that the denture (which was dry with no visible saliva)... passed some kind kind of particles to the impression material, the impression material to the duplicate, and the duplicate to my cut... by the way my cut was made from a 2nd duplicate of the denture... so it was of a second copy i had made of the denture...to top it off i developed some kind of sinusitis 4 days later.. and i got really freaked out... I AM WAY TOO ANXIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!..... I have asked this question before but it hast been answered. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION I asked about the patients medical history, she did not express of any blood borne pathogen, only a heart attack about 7 years ago and is currently taking some medication like lipitor, and something for menopause.... but I am FREAKED OUT.

I would not recommend any testing for hepatitis viruses.

As a dental technician, you will want to be certain your hepatitis B vaccine is up to date for any significant exposures in the future.

You may want to discuss with your physician your anxiety, especially as it relates to your profession. I am sure there could be assistance for you to help with this significant anxiety - either therapy or medications.

HEP C Testing Window
HB Ab starts to appear, I think