|HEP C Testing Window
Nov 26, 2010
I had an exposure to hep c. Is a neg 17 week antibody and pcr test conclusive? What is the testing window?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A negative PCR at this time period is great. Would not pursue further testing.
HCV Genotype 3B
PLEASE IM BEGGING ANSWER MY QUESTION!
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.