|HEP C Testing Window
Nov 26, 2010
I had an exposure to hep c. Is a neg 17 week antibody and pcr test conclusive? What is the testing window?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A negative PCR at this time period is great. Would not pursue further testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.