|HIV/Chronic Hep C - Co-infected
Nov 26, 2010
Is there any new treatment coming out soon for Hep C. I failed taking the Pegaysis. Thank you for your time. Deb
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are going to be many new treatments... But for the foreseeable future, most of these will be taken with Pegylated interferon and ribavirin since they rapidly become resistant if used alone. We should know soon how these drugs will work for patients with HIV.
HIV to AIDS immune system
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Condom Side Effects
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.