|HIV/Chronic Hep C - Co-infected
Nov 26, 2010
Is there any new treatment coming out soon for Hep C. I failed taking the Pegaysis. Thank you for your time. Deb
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are going to be many new treatments... But for the foreseeable future, most of these will be taken with Pegylated interferon and ribavirin since they rapidly become resistant if used alone. We should know soon how these drugs will work for patients with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Urine Risk Of Getting HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Could I Have HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex Hooker?
- What Is The Risk Of Swallowing Precum?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.