Hepatitis C window period

Hi, please could you tell me the correct window period for Hepatitis C, I have received conflicting answers from different people and different websites of how long it would normally take for antibodies to show up in a blood test? Some say 6-12 weeks, some 3 months others 6 months to a year and i'm finding it really confusing. Thank you for your help

The reason it is confusing is that the majority of people do develop antibodies by 12 weeks...However, there is a small minority of people that develop antibodies between 12 and 24 weeks. Rarely, does a patient develop antibodies any later than that.

HCV Phobia: