Nov 26, 2010
I have my exam done result : what it means ? thank you Hep A AB , Total positive A negative HBsAg Screen Negative Negative Hep B Core AB , Negative 0.0-0.9index Hep B Surface Ab <0.1 value
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have no evidence of past infection with either Hepatitis A or B.
I would discuss possible immunization with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.