Nov 26, 2010
I have my exam done result : what it means ? thank you Hep A AB , Total positive A negative HBsAg Screen Negative Negative Hep B Core AB , Negative 0.0-0.9index Hep B Surface Ab <0.1 value
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have no evidence of past infection with either Hepatitis A or B.
I would discuss possible immunization with your physician.
hope you are well
Hepatitis C window period
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Can Someone With Hiv Become A Nurse?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
- Dating Sites For HIV Positive People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.