Nov 26, 2010
I have my exam done result : what it means ? thank you Hep A AB , Total positive A negative HBsAg Screen Negative Negative Hep B Core AB , Negative 0.0-0.9index Hep B Surface Ab <0.1 value
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have no evidence of past infection with either Hepatitis A or B.
I would discuss possible immunization with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vaginitis And Skin Rash
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Face
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.