|hope you are well
Nov 26, 2010
Dear Dr Mac,
No q today. I only want to say you are an angel among
us. I like to count my blessings around Thanksgiving and
you are on the list. I don't know if you are religious,
but I say a prayer for you every day at Mass.
your biggest fan,
Response from Dr. McGovern
Thank you again! Always nice to hear from you...
Hep B surface antibody non reactive
- Types Of Skin Rashes From Hepatitis
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
- How Long Can Hiv Live Outside The Body In Blood?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Is Lower Left Abdominal Pain An Hiv Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.