|9 months test negative
Nov 26, 2010
i had unprotected sex in september 09, i had an hiv test in june 10. it came up negative! thats 9 clear months between the incident!! have i anything to worry about?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No you do not have to worry any longer.
Please refer all HIV questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.