9 months test negative
Nov 26, 2010
i had unprotected sex in september 09, i had an hiv test in june 10. it came up negative! thats 9 clear months between the incident!! have i anything to worry about?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you do not have to worry any longer.
Please refer all HIV questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.