|HBV DNA RESULT
Nov 20, 2010
HI doc..,this is my dna result: please help me to interpret it...Is my HBV VIRUS detectable?Is it really serious? Thank you !
HBV Viral Load
Method: RT-PCR (TAQMAN) Result: 9,405 copies/ml i.e: 4.0 log copies/ml i.e: 1,616 UI/ml
Interpretation: Method used has a theoretical limit of detection of 12 UI/ml of plasma i.e about 70 HBV-DNA copies (1.8 log). The linearity scale extends up to 110,000,000 UI/ml i.e. about 640 million copies (8.8 log). Quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have a low amount of detectable virus. This will need followup with other blood tests to know if you have chronic infection or not.
dormant hepatitis c.
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.