|dormant hepatitis c.
Nov 20, 2010
I recently started dating someone who has Hep.C. it is dormant. He does not know how he contracted it or if he was born with it. Am i at risk of contracting it if it is dormant. What does dormant hep.c. mean. We are not yet sexualy active but i need to consider all my options and safety.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not sure what he means but...he may be referring to the fact that he doesn't have any virus.
Some people just have the antibody...because they cleared the virus....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hep C Lay Dormant?
- If Some Has Hiv Can You Still Have Sex With A Condom On?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- How Long After Sexual Contact Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- Hiv Transmission Sharing A Glass
- White Blood Cells In Urine And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.