*** PLEASE READ**** :kids game made me panic ? *** Please read ***

Yesterday evening i was pricked by safety pin by a kid . It was on hand and i bled a drop of blood. As I complained to the kids parents , they warned the kid before me and said that he had did the same thing earlier the day (Morning )to his uncle.

What if his uncle has got something like HCV ? , But there was atleast 7 hours gap between the both activity.I have also asked the kid's parents about uncles disease status ?

If i came to know his uncle has HCV , Should i need testing done for this?

Will safety pin prick after 7 hours ,used on me put me on risk of HCV?

Quite unlikely because of the size of the needle which is solid bore. You also don't know if he used the same needle and you don't know if he has HCV. Only about 1.8% of people in the US have HCV.

I would not recommend testing.

HCV risk?
dormant hepatitis c.