Nov 20, 2010
I recently took a two or three marijuana tokes from a pipe that I think had been used for crack and I was sharing with a crack smoker.
Am I at risk?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk. SHaring straws can be problematic because of nose-bleeding.
Is it safe to have child after my wife cured ( SVR )?
*** PLEASE READ**** :kids game made me panic ? *** Please read ***
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.