Is it safe to have child after my wife cured ( SVR )?

Dear Dr. McGovern, please give us information about this, my wife had a HEP C Virus, Genotype 1 and finished 72 treatment using Peg intron and Ribavirin, and the result is good, the HEP C Virus in her blood is still Undetectable after 1 year the treatment, we have planning to have a child if it possible, my question is : Can our baby infected after my wife cured ( SVR )? and is it safe to have sex with her without using condom? and is it safe to have oral sex? Thank You

Wow that is great news!!!!!!!!

She is cured of HCV. No more worries.............It won't come back...unless she got reinfected again.

I'm Terrified!!
HCV risk?