elevated liver ensymes

hi dr. McGovern, my name is bri 28, years old, i was diagnosed with high ALT 327 AST 369, also with high level of cholesterol 216, i was told to undergo ultrasound and lab test ultrasound report: the liver is normal in size extending to the right costal margin. Echopattern is non-uniform. the intrahepatic ducts are not dilated. negative for focal mas lesion.

the gallbladder measures 6.8x 2.0 cm. negative from intraluminal high level echo or shadowing. the wall is not thickened.

the pancreas is normal in size and echopattern. negative for mass in or at the region of the pancreas.

the spleen is not enlaged. negative for intra-splenic mass.

IMPRESSION:

normal sized liver with diffuse parenchymal changes. gallbladder, pancreas and spleen-negative.

immunology

(HBsAg 0.566 COI NON_REACTIVE UP TO 1.0) *Anti-HBc (TOtal) .005 COI REACTIVE OVER 1.0 Anti-HBS >1000.0 IU/l REACTIVE OVER 10.0 Anti_HAV(Total) > 60.0 IU/l REACTIVE OVER 20.0

Remarks: * above reference value : none-reactive below reference value: reactive

my question is where am i positive..? what should be the medication should i take..? and what are the prohibited?

thank you very much and more power.

Your liver function tests are very high and this is concerning regarding hepatitis - could be viral or drug related or some other cause.

Your hepatitis A and B testing are consistent with past infection. You need a Hepatitis C test to know if you are recently acquired HCV. I would also order a HCV RNA.

If you are taking any new medications or over the counter vitamins or herbs, please discuss with your doctor.

Your blood tests should be followed up quickly to see what direction they are going in.

A brush with Hep C?!!
I'm Terrified!!