|A brush with Hep C?!!
Nov 20, 2010
Hi there, I live with my aunty and she has hepatitis C. I accidently used her nail brush which I used quite rigurously. What is my hepatitis C risk from this incident? I would really appreciate your help I can't sleep and I'm feeling utterly desperate. Thank you :)
Response from Dr. McGovern
This should be not be an issue. I would not worry.
elevated liver ensymes
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.