|barbershop and hcv
Nov 20, 2010
Hi Dr. McGovern, I am concerned because today during my haircut, the barber's comb snagged a pimple on my scalp. Afterwards I touched the site and got some blood on my finger, so clearly the pimple broke open and bled as a result of being snagged by the comb.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Barbers are required to use a blade that has been disinfected before cutting another customer's hair so I don't think you should worry about this.
what do you think ms McGovern
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.