|barbershop and hcv
Nov 20, 2010
Hi Dr. McGovern, I am concerned because today during my haircut, the barber's comb snagged a pimple on my scalp. Afterwards I touched the site and got some blood on my finger, so clearly the pimple broke open and bled as a result of being snagged by the comb.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Barbers are required to use a blade that has been disinfected before cutting another customer's hair so I don't think you should worry about this.
what do you think ms McGovern
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.