barbershop and hcv

Hi Dr. McGovern, I am concerned because today during my haircut, the barber's comb snagged a pimple on my scalp. Afterwards I touched the site and got some blood on my finger, so clearly the pimple broke open and bled as a result of being snagged by the comb.

I have been vaccinated for Hep B, and believe I am still covered for that. However, I am concerned about Hep C, and possible transmission in this situation. Do you see the need for testing?

Barbers are required to use a blade that has been disinfected before cutting another customer's hair so I don't think you should worry about this.

what do you think ms McGovern
Help please!