|what do you think ms McGovern
Nov 20, 2010
i used my towel to wipe my face after shaving and i had some cuts from shaving so there was some blood on the towel and than i remember that i had a super earlier came to fix my bathroom faucet and i forgot to remove my towel so i wounder if he would come in contact with my towel, i have an Anxiety Disorder about exposure to hbv hcv & hiv so please give me your thoughts about this if i could be in any risk for exposure
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not worry about this event in terms of exposure
TESTED FOR HEP C
barbershop and hcv
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.