|TESTED FOR HEP C
Nov 8, 2010
My husband had hep c and passed away 8 years ago. My children and I were tested 6 months after he passed. I was tested again at 1 year and 18 months. Nothing showed up in the blood work. My question is should any of us be tested again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. I would not recommend any further testing.
what do you think ms McGovern
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Activates Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.