|TESTED FOR HEP C
Nov 8, 2010
My husband had hep c and passed away 8 years ago. My children and I were tested 6 months after he passed. I was tested again at 1 year and 18 months. Nothing showed up in the blood work. My question is should any of us be tested again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. I would not recommend any further testing.
what do you think ms McGovern
- Does Dry Cough Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.